Graduating high school students of Emery Federal Credit Union members are eligible to apply for one of three scholarships.
Three $1,000 and two $500 scholarships will be awarded annually for attending either a two or four year accredited college or university.
- Applicant must be an active Emery Federal Credit Union Member.
- Must be planning to attend a two or four year college in the fall as a full-time student.
- Emery Federal Credit Union Employees, Board Members and their immediate famailies are not eligible.
Criteria for Winning the Scholarship
The Scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement
- Community involvement
- Financial need
- Completion of a 300-word essay explaining why the Credit Union is important to their family and themselves
- Letters of recommendation – minimum of three
- Scholarship check will be made payable to the recipient at the beginning of each term. To receive the check, send a copy of the original bill and/or a list of classes to: Scholarship Emery FCU to the address below.
- At the end of the term, send a copy of an official report card to Scholarship Emery Federal Credit Union.
- Grade point average must be 2.5 or greater
To apply you must complete an Emery Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application.
Please mail the application to:
Emery Federal Credit Union
P. O. Box 498967
Cincinnati, OH 45249-8967
Attention: Scholarship Selection Committee
Or you may email a PDF form back to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must be postmarked no later than Apr 30th.
Decision will be made by May 31st. You will be notified by mail within two weeks after that date.