Each year Emery Federal Credit Union selects students to receive scholarships ranging from $1000 to $500 to attend either a two or four year accredited college or university in the United States.
If you are an active Emery Federal Credit Union member and plan on attending college in the fall of 2021, we encourage you to apply between March 1 and April 30.
Three $1,000 and two $500 scholarships will be awarded.
- Applicant must be an active Emery Federal Credit Union Member. *NOTE: If you have not used your account in a while, it may be inactive or dormant. You can bring your account to active status by making a deposit into your account.
- Must be planning to attend a two or four year college in the fall as a full-time student.
- Emery Federal Credit Union Employees, their immediate families and Board Members are not eligible.
Criteria for Winning the Scholarship
The Scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement
- Community involvement
- Financial Need
- Grade point average must be 2.5 or greater
- Completion of application page and all questions & prompts listed in the application
- To receive funds, send a copy of the original bill and/or a list of classes to: Scholarship Emery FCU to the address below.
- Scholarship funds will be deposited into the recipient’s account within one business week of receiving the bill or list of classes.
To apply you must complete an Emery Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application.
Please mail the application to:
Emery Federal Credit Union
P. O. Box 498967
Cincinnati, OH 45249-8967
Attention: Scholarship Selection Committee
Or you may email a PDF form back to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must be postmarked no later than April 30th.
Decisions will be made by May 31st. You will be notified by mail within two weeks after that date.
Here’s another scholarship for undergrads!
After you submit your Emery scholarship, be sure to apply for the scholarship from The Ohio Credit Union Foundation!
The Ohio Credit Union Foundation is giving away three scholarships ($5,000, $2,500, & $1,000) to high school seniors or anyone looking to further their education who develop the best creative videos answering the question: “Show us how you envision the credit union of the future.” Submit a video to the Ohio Credit Union Foundation by April 30, 2021. Click here for eligibility and details.