Emery Federal Credit Union has some exciting news about a recent change to our membership structure. Effective immediately, the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) has approved our application to open our membership up to serve anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Hamilton, Butler or Warren counties in Ohio.
What does that mean for you?
A lot. If you are currently not a member of Emery FCU and would like to take advantage of all a credit union can offer, we invite you to become a member today. Our members enjoy:
- Checking Accounts with built-in ID theft protection and cell phone protection options
- High rates on all our Savings Accounts
- Competitive rates on Money Market Accounts, Share Certificates, IRA Accounts, HSA’s and more
- Home Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit Loans
- Local loan representatives and customer service (which means you get answers fast!)
- Access to our Shared Branch network of over 4,300 locations nationwide
- Member discounts to local entertainment venues
- And more!
Join us and Experience the Credit Union Difference
Emery Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, Member-owned financial institution. Unlike banks, thrifts, and finance companies who operate on a “for profit” basis, we return excess earnings back to our Members in the form of lower loan interest rates, higher yield savings and investment accounts, and low or no fee convenience services in addition to friendly, unmatched member service.
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we are dedicated to treating every Member as a part-owner in the Credit Union…because in reality you are. You can enjoy the benefits of the most competitive financial services you’ll find with the reassurance of knowing that your money is safe and secure by being Federally insured through the National Credit Union Administration.