To successfully manage and grow you business, you need a partner that’s there for you when all you want are simple, easy-to-understand answers.
Emery offers businesses and their employees one of the best Health Savings Account products in the industry, including administration of the accounts. Emery will come to your office to meet with employees, open their accounts and answer any questions. Get peace of mind knowing we are here to help.
- A one-time fee of $5.00 to open the account (Note: employees may need a deposit of $10.00 total if they are not already an Emery member.)
- No annual or monthly fees
- Statements received via eStatement
- Debit card access to account
- Checks available upon request
- Tiered interest rate structure
Government regulated HSA account details may change on an annual basis. Visit the United States Department of the Treasury for details and program guidelines.
Does your business accept credit cards or debit cards as a form of payment? Emery Federal Credit Union offers credit card processing with low fees through strategic partnerships. Our partners can help save you and your customers money.
Our partners offer a variety of merchant service options including:
- eCommerce/shopping card
- Online donation program
- State of the art equipment
- Wireless and mobile solutions
- Unparalleled service
- 24/7 live customer service
- Phone swipe with flat fee
Research studies have shown that one of the main reasons for financial hardship during retirement is lack of planning. Still, more than half of US workers surveyed by the Employee Benefits Research Institute have not calculated what they will need for retirement.* By developing a retirement plan strategy early, you’ll be able to build a portfolio to assist with your retirement expenses.**
Faith 401k & Money Management, LLC can evaluate your personal situation to determine short and long term income requirements. Your needs are carefully assessed, and your financial advisor can illustrate what investment choices best fit your risk tolerance, what you are comfortable with, and time goal.
It’s never too late to start planning for your future. Faith 401k & Money Management, LLC can assist you in the following areas:
- When can I afford to retire?
- Income needs today and tomorrow
- Impact of inflation and taxes
- Investing for growth and income
- Evaluating investment volatility
For more information about retirement planning, investments, 401k rollover options, or other general questions, contact:
Dennis R Horr, AIF, Director of Retirement Plans