Tax Preparation Services
Emery Federal Credit Union is proud to continue our referral relationship with Hartlaub CPA Advisors for individual and business tax preparation. Mark has over 30 years of experience preparing taxes and working with clients to achieve their lowest tax liability. His tag line is “It’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep.” The tax preparation process is simple, with the following options to fit your needs:
- All returns will be electronically filed, in accordance with federal and state mandates. In the event you are due refunds, those refunds will be directly deposited into your Emery Federal Credit Union account. The tax preparation fees will be automatically deducted from the refunds. In the event your returns have a tax due, the tax preparation fee will be due and payable to Hartlaub CPA Advisors upon completion of the returns.
- You can drop off your tax material at your local Emery branch. Emery personnel will submit it to Hartlaub CPA Advisors for processing. The completed tax returns will be returned to your local branch within 7 calendar days. A representative from Hartlaub CPA Advisors will contact you to tell you when you can pick up your completed tax returns.
- You can drop off your materials directly at the Hartlaub CPA Advisors office in Sharonville – 11260 Chester Road, Suite 560, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246 weekdays between 8:30 and 4:30. If you need to meet with a representative, please call the office at 513-891-8400 to schedule a ½ hour appointment. Hartlaub CPA Advisors will contact you to tell you when you can pick up your completed tax returns. They should be ready within about 7 calendar days.
Typical Tax Preparation Fees:
- 1040 Long Form (Schedule A & B): $220
- Other forms (not listed here): $45/each
Contact Hartlaub CPA Advisors for more information:
11260 Chester Road, Suite 560
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246